- Stripout of existing services and work with BJ Davis during the refurb works and building of new areas.
- Drive down to carry out installation of free issue Toshiba comfort cooling and ventilation ductwork to Oakhills design.
- Design and build to the clients requirements. Supply and install Mitsubishi Electric comfort cooling systems to various rooms.
- Design and install of underfloor heating in Rayleigh, Essex. This included a dedicated 30kw wall hung boiler and install of wireless controls to 6 new areas
- Grundfoss shunt pumps, dhw pumps and vt htg pumps including trend three port and honeywell two port valve’s, pressure vessel and pressurisation unit within existing plantroom, adapted and connected to existing pipework as per schematic drawings.
- Working with Harvek Limited and their main client, we carried out the full design of the air conditioning systems to the ground floor and reception area. Supply of Mitsubishi Electric VRF heat recovery system and install of new ductwork system for supply and extract air.
- Domestic installation of a new R32 Refrigerant Daikin system. It’s a great new system for hay fever suffers, as it’s a complete solution for humidification, dehumidification, air purification, ventilation, heating and cooling and even better-running efficiency with a energy rating of A+++
- Works were carried out over phases to avoid disruption to a live fire station and works were completed with minimal disruption to there daily routine.
Fifteen years of HVAC & Mechanical Engineering experience servicing our clients in Essex, London and The South East
What our clients say about us
Damien Stone – GO30
From consultation to installation we found Eatonair extremely professional. Paul’s attention to detail and passion to ensure our projects are delivered on time and on budget have been faultless.
Sam Edlin – 111 Invest
Eaton Air Limited recently installed an air conditioning unit at our new office. Paul’s team did a great job and worked around us to keep disruption to a minimum. All in all, a first class service.